Elegant Grade ll listed period conversion forming part of the Old Vicarage dating back to circa 1701, well situated in the heart of this well-regarded village, offering spacious accommodation, impressive period features, attractive part walled private gardens and off-street parking for two/three vehicles.
|Spacious entrance hall with storage||Large sitting room with imposing fireplace|
|Family/dining room with cast-iron wood burner||Stylish kitchen/breakfast room with garden views|
|Wooden framed conservatory with ceramic tiled flooring||Rear lobby area with utility room/wc|
|Master bedroom with fitted double wardrobes||Second first floor bedroom with en-suite bathroom|
|Top first bedroom with separate bathroom||Large first floor bathroom with sep. shower cubicle|
Check mortgage eligibility online